Archived — 2010–2011 Report on Plans and Priorities
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
Section III: Supplementary Information
List of Tables Available Online
- Southern Ontario Development Program (SODP)
- Eastern Ontario Development Program
- Community Futures Program
- Official Languages Minority Communities Development Program
- New Architecture for Infrastructure Support — Building Canada Fund Ontario Potable Water Program (OPWP)
- Brantford Greenwich–Mohawk Remediation Project
- Development Projects for Communities and Businesses Community Adjustment Fund (Southern Ontario) Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program (COIP)
- Recreational Infrastructure Canada Program in Southern Ontario
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
Details of Transfer Payment Programs (TPP)
Transfer payment tables have been provided for all programs that have annual expenditures greater than $5 million or that are of particular interest. Thus a table has been prepared for the Official Languages Minority Communities Development Program, even though its annual expenditures are less than $5 million.
No internal audits are planned at this time. A multi-year, risk-based internal audit plan is scheduled to be developed by the President in Q4 of the 2009–2010 fiscal year. Projects under consideration are subject to ongoing risk assessments.
Sources of Respendable and Non-Respendable Revenue
There are no respendable and non-respendable revenues at present. The Agency is developing policy and procedures for program repayments. Repayments are expected from profit-generating entities that received funds from CAF and SODP sources.
Other Items of Interest
The Agency is also responsible for delivering infrastructure programs across all of Ontario. These programs include:
- Building Canada Fund – Communities Component (Ontario) – $197 millionFootnote *
- Building Canada Fund – Major Infrastructure Component (Ontario) – $24 millionFootnote *
- Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program (Ontario) – $12 million
- Canada Strategic Infrastructure Program (Ontario) – $25 millionFootnote *
- Canada-Ontario Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund (Ontario) – $66 millionFootnote *
- Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund Top-Up (Ontario) – $25 millionFootnote *
- Footnote *
Figures represent expected 2009–2010 expenditures on behalf of Infrastructure Canada. Figures for the 2010–2013 period are not available
- Date modified: