Due to planned system maintenance, some sections of the site will be intermittently unavailable from 8:00 p.m. to midnight (ET) on Saturday, May 30.
The Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario’s Kitchener headquarters is relocating! As of June 15, 2015 all written correspondence should be sent to our new address:
101-139 Northfield Drive West
FedDev Ontario is now accepting applications for the new Canada 150 Community Infrastructure Program. The program supports the rehabilitation, renovation and expansion of existing community infrastructure, with the aim of creating a lasting legacy for the future as Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary. More than $44 million is available for projects in southern Ontario. Learn more today.
The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), launches the new Canada 150 Community Infrastructure Program in southern Ontario. The program supports improvements to community infrastructure, with the aim of creating lasting infrastructure as Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary.
On April 30, FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear announced that since the launch of the SMART Advanced Technologies for Global Growth program in December 2014, supported by FedDev Ontario, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters has awarded more than $1 million in 15 projects.
On April 28, FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear announced an investment of up to $20 million to the University of Toronto on behalf of the Southern Ontario Smart Computing Innovation Platform (SOSCIP) consortium, to increase access to advanced computing and big data analytics tools and systems, to develop new collaborative projects.
- Harper Government Announces Support for Life Sciences Manufacturer in Mississauga
- Harper Government Supports Expansion of Dairy Manufacturer in Kawartha Lakes region
- Harper Government Announces Support for the Bioscience Cluster in Southern Ontario
- FedDev Ontario Invests in Toronto Francophone Organization
- Harper Government Announces Funding to Establish the Open Data Exchange
- Harper Government Takes Action to Improve Community Infrastructure
- Minister Goodyear Talks Additive Manufacturing in Hamilton
- Minister Goodyear Highlights Benefits of Economic Action Plan 2015
- Harper Government Invests in Leading-Edge Technologies to Advance Market Growth and Commercialization
- Facilitating Adoption of Advanced Technologies
- Federal Government Announces Support for Manufacturing Growth and Diversification in London
Leveraging Resources to Support Emerging Innovation
Program: Investing in Business Innovation
Funding recipients: Capital Angel Network and eSight
Video length: 2 minutes 38 seconds
- Date modified: