The Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario’s headquarters has relocated! Please send all written correspondence to our new address:
101-139 Northfield Drive West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 5A6
Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Canada will expand its contract manufacturing capabilities and generate business growth in the life sciences sector, with the aid of up to $8,992,672 announced May 29, 2015, by Member of Parliament Brad Butt, on behalf of FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear.
On May 29, Barry Devolin, Member of Parliament for Haliburton–Kawartha Lakes–Brock, announced an investment of up to $1 million for Mariposa Dairy Ltd. to increase its production capacity of specialty cheese products. The repayable contribution is made through FedDev Ontario's Investing in Business Growth and Productivity initiative, which is aimed at helping established businesses to expand their operations, invest in productivity improvements and compete globally.
On April 30, FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear announced that since the launch of the SMART Advanced Technologies for Global Growth program in December 2014, supported by FedDev Ontario, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters has awarded more than $1 million in 15 projects.
On April 28, FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear announced an investment of up to $20 million to the University of Toronto on behalf of the Southern Ontario Smart Computing Innovation Platform (SOSCIP) consortium, to increase access to advanced computing and big data analytics tools and systems, to develop new collaborative projects.
- MP Schellenberger Announces Important Investment in Stratford's Innovative Film Industry
- Harper Government Invests in Regional Diversification in Eastern Ontario
- Harper Government Announces Support for Life Sciences Manufacturer in Mississauga
- Harper Government Supports Expansion of Dairy Manufacturer in Kawartha Lakes region
- Harper Government Announces Support for the Bioscience Cluster in Southern Ontario
- FedDev Ontario Invests in Toronto Francophone Organization
- Harper Government Announces Funding to Establish the Open Data Exchange
- Harper Government Takes Action to Improve Community Infrastructure
- Minister Goodyear Talks Additive Manufacturing in Hamilton
Leveraging Resources to Support Emerging Innovation
Program: Investing in Business Innovation
Funding recipients: Capital Angel Network and eSight
Video length: 2 minutes 38 seconds
- Date modified: