Join FedDev Ontario as we celebrate Community Infrastructure Improvement Fund successes. We are proud of our role in administering this national program in Ontario and the resulting successes that positively impact our communities through infrastructure revitalization and job creation. We invite you to read about several of the Community Infrastructure Improvement Fund success stories.
On behalf of FedDev Ontario Minister of State Gary Goodyear, Pierre Lemieux, Member of Parliament for Glengarry—Prescott—Russell, announced an investment of up to $4.45 million in funding over five years for the renewal of the Economic Development Initiative (EDI).
Ontario's manufacturers welcomed a major economic boost as the Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), and Joe Preston, Member of Parliament for Elgin–Middlesex–London, announced the launch of the Advanced Manufacturing Fund in London, Ontario.
The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), today launched the Southern Ontario Prosperity Initiatives (SOPIs) at the Innovation 2013 Conference presented by the Alliance for Commercialization of Canadian Technologies (ACCT).
The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario) announced an investment of $48 million for the renewal of the Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP). Over the next five years, EODP will promote strategic economic development in eastern Ontario that will have a long-term impact in the region.
- Minister Goodyear Visits Innovative Manufacturer
- Minister Gary Goodyear and MP Parm Gill Visit State-of-the-Art Swimming Facility at Heart Lake Conservation Area in Brampton
- Minister Gary Goodyear and MP Stella Ambler Celebrate Completion of Two Community Infrastructure Improvement Projects in Mississauga
- Minister Goodyear and MP Tilson Visit Bolton Manufacturer
- Minister Goodyear Visits International Custom Products Inc.
- Minister Goodyear Visits Toronto Manufacturer
- The ferry between Quyon, Quebec, and Mohr's Landing, Ontario, resumes service
- Government of Canada Supports Toronto Software Company
- Minister Goodyear Celebrates Innovation in Medical Imaging and Digital Entertainment
Leveraging Resources to Support Emerging Innovation
Program: Investing in Business Innovation
Funding recipients: Capital Angel Network and eSight
Video length: 2 minutes 38 seconds
- Date modified: