FedDev Ontario was established to work with southern Ontario’s communities, businesses and not-for-profits to address regional and global economic challenges. But what about the other regions in Canada? Visit our Regional Development Agencies (RDA) page to learn more about how RDAs across Canada help to address economic challenges in their regions.
On behalf of FedDev Ontario Minister of State Gary Goodyear, Pierre Lemieux, Member of Parliament for Glengarry—Prescott—Russell, announced an investment of up to $4.45 million in funding over five years for the renewal of the Economic Development Initiative (EDI).
Ontario's manufacturers welcomed a major economic boost as the Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), and Joe Preston, Member of Parliament for Elgin–Middlesex–London, announced the launch of the Advanced Manufacturing Fund in London, Ontario.
The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), today launched the Southern Ontario Prosperity Initiatives (SOPIs) at the Innovation 2013 Conference presented by the Alliance for Commercialization of Canadian Technologies (ACCT).
The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario) announced an investment of $48 million for the renewal of the Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP). Over the next five years, EODP will promote strategic economic development in eastern Ontario that will have a long-term impact in the region.
- Minister Goodyear Celebrates Smart Computing Platform Successes in Southern Ontario
- FedDev Ontario's Minister Goodyear Talks Innovation in Waterloo
- Minister Goodyear Highlights How Ontario Companies Will Benefit from Defence Procurement Improvements
- Minister Gary Goodyear Joins Celebration of Cooper Marsh Improvements
- Minister Goodyear Highlights the Role of Technological Innovation in Southern Ontario's Economic Prosperity
- Government of Canada Invests in Southeastern Ontario's Innovative Small Businesses
- Government of Canada Invests in Southern Ontario's Innovative Small Businesses
Large-Scale Collaboration in Research and Innovation
Program: Technology Development Program
Funding recipients: Sunnybrook Research Institute
Video length: 3 minutes 16 seconds
- Date modified: