Connect with Ontario’s growing advanced manufacturing sector through the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporter’s new Advanced Manufacturing Assets Database hosted on Canada Makes.
Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Canada will expand its contract manufacturing capabilities and generate business growth in the life sciences sector, with the aid of up to $8,992,672 announced May 29, 2015, by Member of Parliament Brad Butt, on behalf of FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear.
On May 29, Barry Devolin, Member of Parliament for Haliburton–Kawartha Lakes–Brock, announced an investment of up to $1 million for Mariposa Dairy Ltd. to increase its production capacity of specialty cheese products. The repayable contribution is made through FedDev Ontario's Investing in Business Growth and Productivity initiative, which is aimed at helping established businesses to expand their operations, invest in productivity improvements and compete globally.
On April 30, FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear announced that since the launch of the SMART Advanced Technologies for Global Growth program in December 2014, supported by FedDev Ontario, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters has awarded more than $1 million in 15 projects.
On April 28, FedDev Ontario Minister Gary Goodyear announced an investment of up to $20 million to the University of Toronto on behalf of the Southern Ontario Smart Computing Innovation Platform (SOSCIP) consortium, to increase access to advanced computing and big data analytics tools and systems, to develop new collaborative projects.
- Minister Fantino Announces $950,000 Investment for Vaughan's MiMi Food Products Inc.
- Minister Goodyear, MP Kent and CME Host Advanced Manufacturing Roundtable in Concord
- Harper Government Supports Expansion Activities of FGF BRANDS INC. in Toronto
- Harper Government Supports Growth of New Tech Companies in Northumberland
- Harper Government Helps Boost Productivity for Automotive Parts Manufacturer in Belleville
- Governments of Canada and Ontario Invest in Innovation at Essar Steel Algoma Inc.
- Harper Government Announces Support to Create Ontario Francophone Agri-food Network
- Minister Goodyear and MP Lizon Announce Important Investment for Mississauga's Polish Community
- Investing in First-in-Canada Technology, Supporting Ontario's Vital Manufacturing Sector
Leveraging Resources to Support Emerging Innovation
Program: Investing in Business Innovation
Funding recipients: Capital Angel Network and eSight
Video length: 2 minutes 38 seconds
- Date modified: